Tim Connor CSP – Sales is the President and CEO of Connor Resource Group and Peak Performance Institute. He has been a full time professional speaker, trainer, coach, consultant and bestselling author for over 35 years. During his career he has given over 4000 presentations in twenty-five countries around the world to a wide variety of audiences.
Each year over 85% of his presentations are return engagements for the same clients on such topics as peak performance management, effective leadership, customer focused sales strategies, personal motivation, value driven customer service and building positive business and personal relationships.
Each year he also facilitates a number of strategic planning events and meetings for many of his clients. He is a results oriented business coach and consultant working with a select few clients each year helping them improve their individual and organization performance. Tim has been a member of the National Speakers Assn. for many years and he is one of only 400 Certified Speaking Professionals in the world today.
He is the best selling author of over 80 books including several international best sellers, Soft Sell (The Number One Best Selling Sales Book In The World now In 23 Languages and with sales over one million copies), Life Is Short, Success is a Decision, 81 Management Challenges, Your First Year in Sales and Corporate Disconnect.
Tim’s international clients range in sales from 1 million to over 80 billion a year and come from a wide variety of industries including; food, manufacturing and distribution, housing and construction, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, technology and communication, and personal and professional services. His presentations are filled with insightful and contemporary ideas and are presented in a riveting, thought-provoking and entertaining style.
Tim’s Most Popular Keynote Topics
- Sales skills and attitudes
- Communication – top-down and bottom-up
- Leadership is a mindset
- Management 101
- The purpose driven organization
- Overcoming Corporate Disconnect (CD)
- Using change as a creative tool
- Business growth
- Marketing – staying relevant
Tim Connor CSP – Sales gets RAVE reviews from every audience and why? His focus is always on the audience; he tailors every message to the profile and expectations of the audience and the client. He is the only active speaker today with all of the following credentials and benefits;
- International best-selling author of more than sixty books.
- Earned the prestigious CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation in 1990 from the National Speakers Association.
- Thirty-plus years of global speaking experience—Tim has given more than four thousand presentations in twenty-five countries.
. . . as well as all of the following client benefits: Follow CSI on Twitter
Tim Connor CSP – Sales
- Specifically tailored, relevant presentations based on extensive client research and personal interviews.
- A variety of speaking topics offered, including sales, leadership, management, communication, customer service, change, and motivation. Not sure what topic you want? Tim can combine key points from different topics into one presentation—for example, a talk on motivation and sales, change and management, or communication and leadership.
- He gives every session attendee two free eBooks (20 to choose from – a $50/per person value).
- He attends meeting sessions with participants the day prior to and the day after his presentations.
- He has an entertaining, engaging, thought-provoking, and memorable style.
- His fee is for any portion of a day (multiple sessions on different topics) if desired.
- A no-question asked, Money Back Guarantee provided on all presentations.
- Exceptional take-home value and free items for the client and audience.
- He always gets rave reviews.
- For every referral he receives from an association client engagement within 12 months – he refunds $500 of the fee paid – back to the association.
Tim Connor CSP – Sales customized keynotes and seminars (1-6 hours) can be on a variety of; management and leadership, sales and marketing, attitudes and motivation, communication and change and personal, career, relationship and business growth topics. If you would like a detailed topic list – contact us.