Pavel Verbnyak is a professional speaker on personal development, goal-setting, the law of attraction and leadership. He is a success expert, life coach, Vice President of JCI Russia, Brian Tracy Academy’s expert and partner, the founder of “Successful Thinking”, the author of several books, seminars on unlocking human potential and personal efficiency.
He specializes in training and development of individuals and organizations, helping to set and achieve personal and professional goals faster and easier, to eliminate limiting beliefs and fears, increase sales etc.
Pavel Verbnyak is an award-winning speaker and an internationally recognized leader in personal development and peak performance strategies. For over 15 years, he has been teaching entrepreneurs, educators, corporate leaders, and people from all walks of life how to create the life they desire.
He speaks also to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of World’s largest corporations. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
Since 2005 Pavel has been studying the lives of successful people and applied the knowledge and ideas he’s learned into his own life.
He is the graduate of Jack Canfield’s 2014 Train the Trainer live program (USA) and will teach you how to get complete control of your time and your life, increase your income, simplify your work, maximize your special talents and abilities, and achieve financial independence.
The maximum amount of audience for Pavel’s speech is more than 1000 people.
He worked with top Russian & international brands: Sberbank, MTS, Russian Railways, Lukoil, Rostelekom, Renault, Volkswagen etc. Consulted famous Russian and CIS top managers.
Most of Pavel’s core strategies for creating breakthroughs have come from modeling and distilling the strategies of leaders in some of the fastest growing companies in the world. He has used these distinctions to help optimize and grow enterprises to new and more profitable levels.
Pavel lives in Moscow, Russia, where he continually raises the bar on his own potential by increasing and expanding his comfort zone with continued personal and professional development.
Pavel Verbnyak is happily married and has son. He is active in community and national affairs. You can view his WeSpeak Global listing HERE
Most Popular Keynotes
- The success principles
- Time management
- Emotional intelligence
- Stress and energy
- Public speaking
- Motivation and team building
- Habits and mindset of productive people
Keynote # 1
9-step method of setting and achieving goals
- Understand what results you want to achieve.
- Find the key goals in your life: the truth and falsity of goals.
- Learn to formulate goals with maximum efficiency.
- Develop specific steps to achieve your goals.
5. Increase motivation
Take-Away Message #1
- what is the goal and why do we need it;
- motives for achieving the goal;
- true and false targets;
- an answer to the question “What do I really want?”;
- 9-step method for achieving goals;
- how to cope with obstacles on the way to the goal;
- what to do if the goal is not achieved;
- how to make a goal out of a problem.
Who Should Attend #1:
- entrepreneurs, executives, managers and leaders;
- those who want to reveal their potential;
- those who want to get a step-by-step plan for setting and achieving their goals;
- those who strive for long-term success.