As the Global Head of Technology & Innovation for Norton Rose Fulbright, a professional services firm with over 7,000 employees, Nick Abrahams is at the front line of global business & innovation
Nick created the world’s first AI-enabled privacy chatbot and was a category winner in the Financial Times Asia-Pac Innovator of the Year Awards in 2020. Separate to NRF, he is the founder of Australia’s leading online legal service, LawPath which has over 150,000 users and was recognised in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50 as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies.
He is a director of: global genomics research leader, the Garvan Foundation; the Vodafone Foundation and the Sydney Film Festival. In December 2020 he stepped off the board of ASX300 software company, Integrated Research after six years. He is the author of two Amazon best-selling books Digital Disruption in Australia and Big Data, Big Responsibilities.
Nick Abrahams is a futurist. But Nick’s real-world business experience makes him very different to other futurists. Nick doesn’t just read about trends, he lives them every day in his various roles. The knowledge he gains from being at the front line of global business means his presentations have a currency and a credibility that is hard to match.
Most Popular Keynotes
WTF!!! What the Future – How to win in a fast changing world
A motivational, hi-energy ride through all the major trends that will affect you, your industry and your people – AI, Robotics, Virtual & Augmented Reality, 3-D Printing, Data & Cyber-risk, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Fintech, IOT, Millennials, Apps, HealthTech and Social.
- Take-Away Message #1
It is funny as well as educational and gives people the tools they need to make sure they stay relevant in this period of major upheaval. It also shows companies what they need to do to help keep ahead of these massive changes.
What is the Future of your Industry
Nick does a deep dive into your industry and what the impacts of technology will be. He will cover all relevant technologies, including AI, Robotics, Virtual & Augmented Reality, 3-D Printing, Data & Cyber-risk, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Fintech, IOT, Millennials, App-ocalypse, HealthTech and Social. His presentation will be informative, cutting edge and entertaining with lots of case studies.
- Take-Away Message #2
In this session, Nick Abrahams will cover:
- What Boomers, Gen X & Z and the Millennials want from financial services
- The rise of digital currency. The surge in Bitcoin and the success of China’s Digital Yuan is just the beginning of seismic shift in currency & the decline of the US$ hegemony on international trade
- Decentralised Finance is the most active sector of blockchain with more than US$8 Billion in DeFi smart contracts in 2020 and growing fast.
- Future of payments systems, gateways and wallets
- BigTech real threat as Amazon loans $3 Billion to its merchants
- InsureTech goes vertical, growing even faster than fintech
- Digital lethargy was penalised in 2020 so digital transformation of all aspects of the business is key for financial services
- Customer engagement to be elevated by optimal mix of digital and human interaction + appropriate use of data
- Financial “wellness” of the customer becomes key point of difference
- Customers force fin services to be purpose driven
Get Ready for Tomorrow
The speed of change for businesses is frenetic with new competitive threats, changing customer dynamics and workforce challenges. It is up to everyone in the organisation to understand how they can engage with and benefit from the demographic and tech trends affecting their industry and their lives.
- #: Take-Away Messages
In this tailored, high-energy keynote, sprinkled with touches of humour, audiences will discover what leading global companies are doing in the following areas:
The 2020’s is the Decade of Data – it powers every business model
Artificial Intelligence is everywhere & it is time to get on-board
The shift to Work from Anywhere means you need to concentrate on the 4 C’s: Culture, Community, Communication & Collaboration
Cybersecurity – It is a war and you can win it – but not just with tech
Like it or not, Bitcoin, Crypto & Distributed Ledgers are impacting many industries
Radical Simplicity – Time to go Marie Kondo on your business processes
Prophetic Synthetics – Everything from food, art, influencers and cities – the real benefit of fake things
Future of Business
Contact Us at Conference Speakers for more information