Kenyon Salo is one of the top trainers, facilitators, and keynote speakers in the fields of motivation, inspiration, and adventure.
One of only five members on the Denver Broncos Thunderstorm Skydive Team, he is seen each week during game season flying into the Denver Broncos Stadium at 60+mph, ending with a soft tip-toe landing on the ten yard line.
Kenyon Salo – Motivation brings to the stage over 20+ years of successful audience engagement through humor, awe-inspiring moments, prolific storytelling, and ‘edge-of-the seat’ content. Now available to book through Conference Speakers International.
With over 6000 skydives under his belt and travels that have taken him all around the world, he’s determined to live life to the fullest and help others do the same. Through his passions for adventure, storytelling, and connecting with people, Kenyon Salo – Motivation found a simple process to guide others on a path to what most of us crave – living a more fulfilled life. His goal through his engagements is to deliver a powerful and heart-touching message on the possibility of how amazing life can be through providing actionable steps that will help any audience, both personally and professionally, embark on a path to achieve anything they desire.
- Master Trainer and Speaker of more than 100k+ people
- Trainer for a National Social Media Campaign for Fortune 500 Company
- Featured on NFL Films, ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MTV
- NFL Denver Broncos Thunderstorm Skydive Team
- Performed Stand-Up Comedy at Denver Comedy Works
- Travelled to 49/50 US States and 27+ Countries
- Photographer, Adventure Video Creator
- 6000+ Skydives
- 450+ BASE Jumps
- 2 Amazing Kids
- Kenyon’s mission is to give your event the next generation of keynote presentation experiences.
Kenyon Salo – Motivation
- Format: Keynote Presentation
- Duration: 60, 75, or 90 minutes
This high energy, opening or closing keynote session, will perfectly set the stage or beautifully wrap up any event.
Powerfully delivered by Kenyon Salo, known as the “James Bond of Speaking,” attendees will learn how the three simple concepts of The Bucket List Life will help guide them through finding fulfillment through their life-long journey. They will see the creation of phenomenal experiences, share powerful stories, and ultimately feel the gratifying impact of helping others along the way.
The Bucket List Life and Kenyon Salo will help attendees elevate their lives, both personally and professionally.
Designed To Be Memorable And Engaging
The overall design of the presentation is tailored to satisfy the event’s values, standards, and goals in an impactful way using techniques to connect with audience members in all three learning categories: Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic.
The ultimate goal is that attendees end the day feeling strong, positive and empowered knowing that they have simple, actionable tools for success!
- Visual: Multimedia experience of powerful images and videos to enhance the message and ideas of the presentation so people see the value of what life has to offer and how they can achieve any goal.
- Auditory: Compelling stories that include humor, touching moments, and life lessons that connect with people cognitively for many ‘A-Ha’ moments and take-aways.
- Kinesthetic: Facilitated audience movement around the room and interactions with other event attendees to really ‘feel’ the power of connections and how their lives matter to themselves and to others.
By touching on all the different learning styles in a single presentation, it ensures that this keynote is memorable long after the event is over and that every attendee is able to process the overall message in a way that resonates with themselves in the deepest way possible.
Tailored To Impact Everyone By Understanding Personality Motivations
The presentation intentionally implements aspects of Dr. Taylor Hartman’s ‘Four Color Personality Types’ to help inspire excellence and impact everyone in the room individually, by speaking to the core motives and natural talents that everyone experiences as human beings.
Follow Conference Speakers on Twitter